CoLibri Big Covers 90 Micron
Size: Big (63 x 42cm)
Material: 90 Micron - Green Polyethylene
Box of: 125pcs
Price: $209 + Gst
(Designed for larger textbooks, picture books and atlases etc.)
CoLibri Cover Material
90 Micron (original) - Eco Shield Covers
Made from Green Polyethylene with "Shield" protection
(red packaging box)
120 Micron (thicker) - Eco Covers
Made from Green Polyethylene (but with no "Shield" protection)
(green packaging box)
CoLibri Eco Shield Anti Bacterial Environmentally Friendly Book Covers
- The first environmentally friendly cover with bacterial and viral protection
- Repels bacteria and viruses by creating a hostile environment for bacteria
- Creates an electrostatic protective shield around the book
- It doesn't kill bacteria; it has a micro electrostatic charge that makes it difficult for them to come in contact the cover
- Double ISO certification: bacterial protection ISO 22196 and viral protection ISO 21702
- Covers a book in less than 30 seconds
- safe, strong and eco-friendly book covers!
- No glue or adhesives required
- They don't alter the original book in any way and can be removed and replaced at any time.
Why choose CoLibri Eco Covers?
Eco Colibri covers are the worlds first cover to be made of a green certified polythylene stationery product. The production of Eco Colibri covers eliminate c02 equal to more than 3 times its weight. It’s created using Green Polyethylene which is plastic made from renewable vegetable material. The covers are environmentally friendly, biodegradable & recyclable. Toy certified.
When your book is covered with CoLibri Book Covers, it forms a casing similar to a tight dust jacket which is sealed across the top and bottom of the book.
This custom made perfect-fit cover does not stick to the book like normal contact, but simply sits tightly on the outside of the book.
This means that anyone can use the CoLibri Book Covering Machine to cover a book, and produce the same perfect result, every time! There is no danger of bubbles or ruining a book like when using an adhesive cover.
- 100% Made in Italy
- It's protection is tested and it's surface is always sanitizable
- Sanitizable with Ethyl Alcohol
- Tests conducted according to ISO22196 and ISO 21702
- Repels bacteria and viruses
- Identified by the "I'm Green" Trademark
- Made from Green Polyethylene
- Production process eliminates 3kg of CO2 from our atmosphere for every kg produced
- 100% Recyclable
- 90 Micron - Non Toxic, Acid Free Green Polyethylene
- Can be used on Soft Backs and Hard Cover Books
- Archival Quality Covers - Certified by the Canadian Conservation Institute
- UV Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Books don't stick together
- Certified Safe - By the European Toy Safety Authority
- Passed the PAT Test (Photographic Activity Test)